Bike De'Lights rescheduled for Friday, December 18.
The quantity of snow on the trails and streets that we will be using, along with the forcasted single digit temps on Friday, would make this a difficult ride for casual riders. The extended forcast for the 18th looks much better, and most of the snow should be off of the streets and trails by then. See you on the 18th.
The first annual Bike De'Lights ride is quickly approaching. Most of us have noticed that some of the "White Stuff" has covered many of the Omaha roads and trails. With more snow on the way on Tuesday and possibly Wednesday, we are keeping a close eye on the road and trail conditions along our proposed route. We will announce the final Go/No Go for the ride here and here on Friday by noon so that you can plan accordingly.
If the trails are not in a condition acceptable for our younger riders, we will move the ride to the scheduled weather delay date of Friday, December 18th.
Stay tuned, and get out there and Bike Omaha.