Friday, October 22, 2010

Allergic to spandex?

Let's face it, not everyone wants to put on some tight fitting spandex, hop on a skinny bike seat, and ride down the trail leaving very little of your anatomy to the imagination. If spandex isn't your thing, but riding your bike in "Classy" attire sounds like fun, then have we got just the thing for you.

This weekend is the inaugural ride of the L&G Cycling Club (L&G stands for Ladies and Gentleman). You can find all the details on the facebook page or on tritter.

The ride starts at 1:00pm this coming Sunday at Greenstreet Cycles. Check the map for route information.

1 comment:

Scott Redd said...

I'm so glad Jolene is putting this together. I've been interested in a "tweed ride" ever since I saw pics of how they roll at http://sftweed.com.

I can't make the ride this weekend, but definitely will be at subsequent L&G Cycling Club events, and I'll most certainly be getting the tweed and wool on.

Be sure to get lots of photos!