Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring "Crank and Camp" - POSTPONED

With the chance of rain on Saturday at 80% and with a chance of thunderstorms, we have decided that riding to Coin, IA this weekend would be unsafe (not to mention uncomfortable).  The tentative plan is to reschedule the event for Memorial Day weekend.  The event organizers will get together and see if that date or another weekend in May might work better.  Stay tuned and we will announce the rescheduled date here in the near future.


T-bone said...

Yea, it looks like rain so I'm heading to CO to get in one last snowboard trip. I'll probably be in Portland for the reschedule date but I hope to make this camping ride at least once this year.

Kirigalpoththa said...

Good snap!