Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring "Crank and Camp" - Weather Update

We are watching the weather forecast and trail conditions closely.  

The trail was in good shape even a few hours after yesterday's rain.  So we should have manageable trail conditions unless it's raining on Saturday and Sunday or we get a large amount of rain on Thursday/Friday.

The weekend forecast is probably more of a concern at this point.  We will not ride if the forecast calls for thunderstorms along the trail on Saturday or Sunday.

More information will be available Friday morning, so check in before you start packing your gear for this weekend.

No comments: